Monday, July 25, 2011

How to Balance Blogging and Parenting

I recently came across some conflicted feelings on how to manage blogging and research and still be the parent I want to be. I tried night time blogging but there are just too many things that need to be done at that time (laundry, cleaning, sleeping). I also tried nap time blogging but with a 3 1/2 month and a toddler trying to match their nap times is virtually impossible. So the task is to find ways to manage both with out sacrificing my time with my children, and husband. Sometimes I get so wrapped up in finding the "right way" that I forget to take the time to put all that information into practice. So for now I will fit it in when the time is right, and be on the hunt for better organization and time managing skills.
To be cont......................



No comments:

Post a Comment